General Position Description:
Responsible for managing Baker Food Co-op all day Saturday, and Thursday afternoons, which includes opening and closing the store.
• Team player with good organization, communication and public relations
• Retail experience preferred
• Experience in working with general public and/or Co-op working members
• Self motivated, problem solver
Works under the direct supervision of the Co-op Manager and/or the Working Member Coordinator, and the general supervision of the Co-op Board of Directors.
Hours of Work and Rate of Pay:
The starting rate of pay is $9.10 per hr.
Saturdays 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursdays 2 pm – 6:30 pm
Other hours as scheduled
• Project a professional and positive image of the Co-op
• Maintain positive public relations with members, working members and customers
• Assist in recruiting and training working members
• Train working members on general store procedures, and related responsibilities
• Communicate with existing cashiers regarding relevant POS System changes and updates
• Other tasks as assigned