You may special order anything found in our catalogs. Please be aware that some things come in cases only. To order your favorite food(s), follow the instructions below:
- Fill out the Special Order form accurately and completely. To avoid problems write:
- Your name & member#
- Phone number
- Catalog name & page #
- Quantity needed
- Item number
- Product Description
There is a sample order form on the Special Order counter. Misinformation on your order form may result in delays, incorrect orders or restocking fees. Please ask for help if you have any questions.
- Full cases are noted in the catalogs. Many items can also be ordered individually and are listed as “each.”
- For products ordered in the catalogs, locate the wholesale price and multiply by 1.54. This small margin is what supports your Co-op. Your discount will be deducted at checkout. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please be aware that your cost may be adjusted based on the invoice from the supplier at the time of delivery.
- There are no guarantees that the items you order are available. Items are discontinued without notice to us. It is also common for popular items to be on back order or temporarily unavailable. If this happens, please re-order your item(s). If you do not receive a call that your item(s) came in, please talk to a staff person.
- Some of our suppliers charge extra for shipping. Any freight charges attributable to your order are added to your total.
- Please be aware that variations in the schedule may occur due to holidays, weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Changes are posted as soon as we are informed! You will be contacted when your special order arrives. Please pick it up in a timely manner.
Most special orders arrive within a week of ordering.