By far, becoming a working member is the best way to save at your Co-op. We make healthy products very affordable for you. Just how affordable is up to you. A 10% discount during the first 30 days of membership is given to new members. Thereafter the discount is 5%, unless the new member chooses to become a working member to increase their discount.
Working Members Earned Discounts
less than 3 hours 5%
3 – 6 hours 10%
6+ – 9 hours 15%
Equal to or greater than 10 hours 20%
Member and Non-Member Discounts
Member (non-working) 5%
Non-member – Senior and Military (Thursdays only) 5%
Member – Senior and Military (Thursdays only) +5% (for a total of 10%)
All hours apply to the following month’s discount. What other stores in town will give you such an opportunity to save? At your Co-op, you are in complete control of the level of savings you could earn!
- Cashiering – Operating the cash register and serving customers.
- Packaging – Learn how to package, label and date bulk foods.
- Assisting the Truck Crew – Wednesday is freight day. Come join the fun while we unload the truck(s), price and stock inventory, or wash and bag fresh produce.
- Cleaning – Join our cleaning crew or help with odd-jobs during daily operations, such as washing jars, recycling, dusting, sweeping, cleaning restrooms, etc.
- Customer Service – Answering telephones and assisting customers and cashiers.
- Computer Services – data entry, mailings, and/or phone calls.
- Carpentry, electrical and general maintenance in the store.
- Inventory – Learn how to keep our inventory up to date.
Or perhaps you have your own unique service or talent to contribute! Let us know!